Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I love Bodog

I would feel remiss if I did not give Bodog a little pimpage. I have migrated a good portion of my cash game play over to Bodog, and have been quite happy with the results. As a low limit donkey (200NL) there is plenty of action to keep me going.

The Bodog Online Blogger Tournament is winding down, and it looks like I managed to eek out a seat to the finals in 10th place over all. That means I will have a 1 in 18 shot at the WSOP package. Well maybe. There are some very tough players in the finals. Although I am primarily a cash game player, I really liked the structure used at the Bodog Online Blogger Tournament. Nice small blinds early lets you be patient and not have to rush for chips or be short stacked at the first break. I could play my cash game style early and not burn through my stack. Although I never actually won one of the weekly events, I managed to play consistent for the past few months, making the final table week after week - much better than my performance in the BBT3 events. I certainly hope that Bodog offers another one of these events.

1 comment:

smokkee said...

congrats on your seat to the Bodog TOC. Bodog's ring games are donkalicious. GL