Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bodog TOC

Well, I finished the Bodog Blogger Tournament finals in the same position that I finished most of the tournament the past few weeks. Out in 5th place. My dreams of winning a 1 in 18 shot at a WSOP package were crushed, and I settled for the T$109.

Early on I was hit with the deck, at one point I had QQ, AK, AK, TT, AJ all in a row. My card rackery probably gave me an over aggressive image to the point where a couple players began to look me up. KK vs Ace-rag and I double up Drizz when his low card hits runner runner straight. That was the first gross suck out of the evening. I recover when my AK beats AQ and I am back in good shape heading to the final table.

At the final table short stack Drizz limps from EP with AA, and I check my blind with 78s. 782 rainbow is the flop, which I check and he bets out half the pot. I check raise and he jams, of course the board pairs deuces and again I double him up. Dirty hand number two. Scottmc is short and jams from the the small blind with K5o. I call with 77 and he catches runner runner straight. Ugly suckout #3. I cant blame him, he was short to the point where he was pushing ATC.

I would like to say a big thank you to Bodog, Nadia and $mokkee for hosting the event. Please host another one soon. Congratulations to GoldenHammer who took it down.

No comments: