Friday, July 27, 2007

I am Iron Man!

I did see Ozzy play live back when I was a teenager, but that is not the Iron Man I am referring to...


The Full Tilt Iron Man Challenge promotion has got to be the biggest pain in the ass VIP program of any site. If it were not for the fact that I just got back from Iraq and have not returned to a normal person's daily grind yet, I doubt that I would have the time or energy to qualify.



Last month I had a late start, I did not sign up for Full Tilt until the 5th of June or so, and really did not get going until the latter half of the month. I did qualify for Silver, and cashed in the freeroll. If the Iron freeroll plays anything like the Silver, it should be another easy cash.

Foxwoods has been good to me, variance on Full Tilt has been rough, but I am still ahead for the month. I have begun to spread out my play to other sites; Absolute (yuck) and Ultimate Bet - where I have a rake back account through PSO.

I would like to say thanks for the Kudos to Hoyazo. I think that bullying the short stack with A7s from the CO is an ok play if you can afford to do it and you think the shorty will fold to your raise. Defending your big blind heads up with J9s and 5 big blinds remaining might be an ok play as well.

No comments: