Wednesday, September 5, 2007

.... and then a Royal

If anyone reads my blog, you would know that this morning I flopped a straight flush, a rare event for most poker players. Well tonight I turned a Royal, the rarest of hands!! My last Royal came on July 1st, and according to Poker Tracker it was only 40,000 hands ago.



The odds of getting a straight flush are 1 in 72,193
The odds of getting a Royal are 1 in 649,740

I somehow managed to get 2 Royals and 1 straight flush in 40,000 hands. Pretty sick huh?

Unfortunately, my card rack luck didn't carry over to to the Mookie, and I donked out after committing myself with AKs and calling an all-in vs QQ.

I did buy a lottery ticket today, what are my chances of winning that?

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

Congrats. I am still waiting on Royal #2...