Sunday, November 9, 2008

If you were a superhero, what would your special power be?

Mine would be getting knocked out first in home games that I should crush. Tonight was the HPT live game hosted by a good friend of mine. 20 players, 2 tables and for the third time in a row I go out as the gigli. I don't know (or really care) how any of the action went after being exiled to the side game. Always a bridesmaid Byron came in second, and I believe PokahDave came in fourth - a nice showing for the Boston Bloggers.

In any group of friends there is always someone who stirs the pot. Much like Manny being Manny, Wonka was being Wonka. The quote of the night comes from Air Force Steve when he said to Wonka:

"If you were a superhero, agitation would be your special power..."

Byron and Dave did nearly talk me into making the trip to Vegas in December. I'll check my bankroll and might just see everyone this year.

1 comment: